~~~Our Family~~~

~~~Our Family~~~

Super Reader's- To the Rescue!

Kaden is obsessed with this cartoon on PBS called "Super Why". He just loves the show and it's actually really helped him with learning his letters! Anyway, this weekend when we heard Super Why was going to be in Provo for fun games and prizes we just couldn't pass it up. Of course I didn't get to go, but these pictures Austin and his sister Megan took just made me feel like I was right there! Austin said he ran right up to the characters to get a closer look and then just wanted to stare at them! He knew who they were and just kept saying "hi!".



1 comment:

Heather said...

Kaden just came up to me in the office as I was viewing this post, and he saw the pictures and immediately said, "Hi, Wyatt! Hi, Pea!" Glad they had a good time....but I'm even more glad that I was sleeping in at the time! Boy, we sure needed it. I have yet to see Kaden use his Why-writer yet, though.

k