~~~Our Family~~~

~~~Our Family~~~

Austin Graduated! YAY!

As most of ya know, Austin "graduated" about 2 months ago- however this week was his actual "Graduation"! He got to walk up there with the rest of them- proud of what he achieved! Yet another event I've had to miss since being in the hospital, but my brother in law Andy was able to stream the whole ceremony to me LIVE from his phone! SO AWESOME! I'm SOOO super proud of Austin receiving his Bachelor's degree-- and I'm grateful to all the family that sacrificed their evening to go and support my sweet husband at his graduation. Way to go babe!!




3 comments:

Heather said...

WAY TO GO, AUSTIN!! Or, as Kaden would say..."dat's a good one!"
We are and have been so proud of Austin for his accomplishments, as well as how magnificently he is supporting his family through such a prolonged crisis. He's a winner...and a keeper!!

Combitos said...

Congrats Austin! You're amazing.

the Shoe Fairy said...

CONGRATULATIONS Austin!!!! YOU HAVE WORKED HARD AND IT HAS ALL PAID OFF. The Lord is really blessing you and giving you the strength to be there for your family. I'm so very proud of you!!

k