~~~Our Family~~~

~~~Our Family~~~

The Triplets are here!!

Born July 2nd 2010------
~Scarlett Paige Collier, Savannah Kate Collier, Skyler Brennan Collier~
Just a few pictures for now-- still trying to recover so I haven't had much time to post anything! Here's some pictures-tons more to come soon!We will also be changing the name of our blog soon- our family has grown! We'll keep ya posted ;-)

Pictures before and durring the C-Section procedure:





Pictures of their first day of life:




Pictures of their first week of life:










7 comments:

erin said...

oh my gosh katie! you don't know how happy i am for you, how proud i am of you, and how much i look up to you! the wonderful mother of FOUR beautiful children. congratulations to you and your entire family. you and your babies will be in my prayers! healthiness for you all! can't wait to see more pictures and updates!

Sarah said...

wow congrats!! they all look so beautiful! and you look so great for just having 3 babies! i can't wait for you to post more pictures and updates. you are so amazing for delivering those babies. way to go! hope you are getting a little rest.

Lauren said...

Congratulations! You did it. That part is done and you can go home. I'm so impressed with you. They are all beautiful and I love their names. Thanks for the update. Good luck with everything

Combitos said...

Thank you so much for the pictures... they are just angels. Gorgeous. Our hearts are with you tonight. Love you all through and through.

Leah said...

Your new babies are gorgeous! Congratulations.

Combitos said...

Katie and Austin, I gotta tell you I come here to stare at these pictures for at least 15 minutes a day. And sometimes a lot longer than that :) Those faces... I just love them and can't get enough. (Your faces aren't too shabby either! No wonder these babies are beautiful.) Miss you tons and wish wish wish I could be there. I hope you can feel our love from afar and know my most fervent prayers are reserved for your family. Big hugs, Meg

The Bakers said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! They are beautiful!

k